Bulwark manufactures a wide range of recessed bumpers. All recessed bumpers can be manufactured in Natural as well as synthetic polymers based on the requirements of its customers. Based on their applications we manufacture different types of bumpers, such as:
ADVANTAGE OF RECESSED BUMPER
- Manufactured in Polymers such as Natural Rubber, Silicon, Viton, EPDM, Neoprene,SBR.
- Good shock absorbing properties
- Good tear resistant properties
- A recessed area in the bumper allows for easy attachment via screw or other fastener.
- Protects against hard surfaces
- Wide range to suit specific application
- Chemical resistance
- Available in a variety of sizes.
- Used for heavy-duty applications that require superior protection from abrasion, compression, and vibration.
- Protect and prevent surface to surface contact of materials such as metal or wood.
- Commonly used as door stops or drawer stops.
- Used for vibrating equipment or furniture feet.
- Used in electronics, aerospace, healthcare, construction, transportation, and defense applications